Green line digital
Director, Paid Social. Jan 2017 to present
-Lead in developing and implementing Paid Social strategy
-Assist with new business pitches, staying ahead of the evolving marketplace, and working in junction with other digital marketing
-Manage VIP clients Paid Social spend, strategy, reporting
Advertising Team Manager. March 2017 to July 2017
-Managed advertising team of 8 across 3 offices
-Onboarded VIP clients, developed cross department process, and assisted in software development in regards to advertising
Sr. Advertising Manager. March 2016 to March 2017
-Managed VIP client relationships while handling strategy, fulfillment, and analysis of paid advertising on social media channels.
-Developed training curriculum, assisting in strategy development, and nurturing strong client relationships
-Paid Social Media landscape: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Account Manager. Jan 2016 to March 2016
-Managed client relationship from strategy development to managing fulfillment.
-Digital landscape included SEO, PPC, and social media advertising.
Freestyle Marketing Group (fsmg)
Account Coordinator/Social Media Strategist. March 2014 to December 2015
- Effectively managed and maintained client projects including strategy creation, research, account planning, and implementation, including writing briefs, proposals and project timelines
- Proven success through daily management of a ski rental business account prompted the client to expand business with the agency from one independent location's site to five
- Managed execution of the first social tests for multiple clients, growing followings from rock bottom and leading to the generation of significant site traffic from social
- Aided in managing all aspects of the campaigns including strategy and optimization recommendations, daily management of social platforms, SEO recommendations, and copy writing
- Compiled, analyzed, and provided insight on weekly, monthly, and quarterly social performance working across several different analytics platforms
Intern. Dec 2013 to March 2014
- Assisted in market research, brief creation, media kits, and client services
- Developed and proposed social strategies for clients
Content Manager and Ad Specialist. Jan 2013 to Feb 2014
- Managed several accounts doing paid and organic social marketing, blog writing, content curation, and blogger outreach
- Developed content schedules and implemented through social platform Sprout Social
- Pulled and compiled various data sources into digestible analytics and insights for clients while implementing new tests and optimizations
MMP Social Media Marketing
Account Executive. May 2012 to August 2012
- Created leads, handled sales, and on-boarding of clients.
- Managed sales from research through to campaign coordination.
Westminster College, Graduated May 2014
- Bachelor of Science: Marketing
- Advertising, International Marketing, Digital Marketing, Professional Selling, Statistics, Business Quantitative Methods, Management, Business Law
Sprout Social, Facebook Insights, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Analytics, Wordpress, Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics, Google AdWords, Excel
Philip Johnson - 713.898.8121 - email@example.com